Bloody Branch suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Cupcake, Nov 17, 2019.

1. Cupcake

Cupcake New Member

Hi guys! I am proposing that we have an alternate way of obtaining bloody branches besides the few we have now. I do not suggest that branches be easily obtained .. I do not want to wreck the mvp card trade or make cards worthless. What if branches were added as a very low chance to drop from MVPs? Sort of like costumes are now a drop of some mvp and regular mobs. I have been on the server since April and I hunt mvp's on a regular basis.. almost daily in fact. During that time I have managed to get 3 Moonlight Flower Costumes. My point is, if branches were implemented as a low chance to drop, say 0.20% or 0.30%, players would be able to get an extra one here or there. Another idea that someone had was a branch quest. I have played on servers that had this feature. I guess it appeals to those who like to farm. (I personally dislike farming).. however, the idea was that if you collect 1k dead branches.. you trade them in for 1 bloody branch. Maybe make them account bound like the reward items.

Anyway.. just a thought. Thanks for reading.

2. qwert

qwert New Member

Hi Jelly!
    Enchanted Peach Tree drops Bloody Branch at 0.05%

3. Cupcake

Cupcake New Member

Thanks for that info.

4. RagniteRo

RagniteRo Administrator Staff Member

Hello Cupcake,

The most viable alternative is to create a Bloody Branch NPC that exchanges 1,000 Dead Branches for 1 Bloody Branch, this way while a player is farming in Gonryun Dungeon can obtain a Bloody Branch by a 0.05% drop chance and/or collect 1,000 Dead Branches. As a side note, increasing only the drop chance of Bloody Branch would be monotonous, while creating the mentioned NPC would also increase the value of Dead Branch.

Another ways to get a [​IMG] Bloody Branch are as follows:

• Enchanted Peach Tree: 0.05%
    • Detale (Invasion Event MvP): 100%
    • True Lord of Death (Invasion Event MvP): 100%
    • Mini Boss - Round Leader (Devil Square): 5.00%
    • Treasure Chest (Devil Square): 5.00%
    - - - Suggestion Accepted: This new mechanic will most likely be implemented during the incoming patch - - -