Gunslinger Status Strenght (STR): Increases Carry Weight by 30, status ATK by 1 (for Shield) and weapon damage with Daggers. Also increases Status ATK by 1 for every 5 points when using Guns Agility (AGI): Increases Flee and Attack Speed. Vitality (VIT): Increases soft DEF and total Health. Increases Resistance to Status Effect, and reduces their duration. It is recommended to have at least 100 VIT (Base + Bonus) Intelligence (INT): Increases soft MDEF, Status MATK and total SP. Dexterity (DEX): DEX increases HIT, status ATK by 1 (for Guns), and weapon damage with Guns. Also increases Status ATK by 1 for every 5 points when using Shields. DEX reduces cast time and increases ASPD by a small amount. Luck (LUK): For every 3 points, LUK increases Critical Rate by 1, status ATK by 1 and Perfect Dodge for every 10 points. Build: Revolvers / Shotgun / Grenade Launcher Status STR: 10 AGI:120~150 VIT: 80~180 INT: 1 DEX: 250~255 LUK: 50~150 Skills Flip the Coin: Self-Buff, collect up to 10 Coins. Each Coin gives +3 DMG, that never misses, in each normal attack. Increasing Accuracy: [4 Coins] Self-Buff, HIT +20, DEX +4, AGI +4. Adjusment: [2 Coins] Self-Buff, Flee Rate +30 and all ranged Physical attacks do -20% damage, but your HIT is -30. Can not be used together with Madness Canceller. Madness Canceller: [4 Coins] Self-Buff, Increase your ATK by 100 and ASPD by 20%. You are unable to move while this effect lasts, and it can not be used together with Adjustment. Disarm: Single target skill, may strip enemy's weapon. [Based on ATK] Rapid Shower: Single target skill. [Based on ATK] Desperado: AoE skill (7x7 area) It deals a random number of hits (up to 10) to each target. [Based on ATK] Dust: Single target skill, knockback of 5 cells. [Based on ATK] Spread Attack: AoE skill (9x9 area). [Based on ATK] Full Buster: Single target skill, high damage and 3 seconds delay. [Based on ATK] Ground Drift: Scatter multiple grenades on the ground. Mines can be stacked. Triple Action: [1 Coin] Use a Coin and deal three hits. [Based on ATK] Equipment Upper Headgear Scorpio Crown  +7 - General Offensive, refine (Dex +10, +10% Long Range damage, 5% Long Range reduction) Gigantic Majestic Goat  - Full Offensive (+12% damage against Demi-Human) Zealotus Mask  - Intermediate (+6% damage & 6% tolerance Demi-Human, +20 Atk) Large Baphomet Horns  - Full Defensive (12% tolerance Demi-Human) Evolved Drooping Cat  - Anti-Magic [WoE Reward]. (Mdef +18, Flee +3) Rental Bunny Band  - Defensive and Mdef. [WoE Reward]. (10% tolerance Demi-Human & Mdef +5) Elemental Endow Hats  - Alternative to elemental converters. [Cash Points] Middle Headgear Hawk Eyes  - General Offensive (Dex +2, +3% Long Range damage) Masquerade  - Full Offensive (+4% damage against Demi-Human) Small Devil Horns  - Intermediate (Atk & Matk +2%. MaxHP & MaxSP +3%) Blush of Gloom  - Full Defensive (3% tolerance Demi-Human) Wings of Victory  - Anti-Magic (Mdef + 10) Lower Headgear Bubble Gum  - General Offensive (Dex +3) Antique Smoking Pipe  - Full Defensive (2% tolerance Demi-Human) Samurai Mask  - Full Ofensive (+2% damage, -1% tolerance Demi-Human) Four Clover Leaf  - Defensive & Mdef. (1% tolerance Demi-Human & Mdef +1) Armor Goibne's Armor  - Sustain & Vit (Vit +2, MaximumHP +10%) Diabolus Robe  - Reduced delay & Mdef (Mdef +5, Reduces casting delay by 10%) Elite Shooter Suit  - Intermediate [BG combo] (Dex +3, MaxHP +12%, 10% Long Range Reduction, -25% After-cast skill delay) Glorious Suit  - Full Defensive [Glorious Set] (MaxHP +20%, 7% tolerance Demi-Human, Anti-Freeze) Chameleon Armor  - Anti-Magic (Mdef + 5, Adds a chance immune from all magic skill for 2 sec When receiving magical attack.) Valkyrian Armor  - All stats +1. Indestructible. Elemental Armors  - Elemental property and slot available Shield (Switch) Valkyrie Shield  - 20% Fire, Water, Shadow & Undead resistance. Mdef +5. Neo Valkyrie Shield  - 15% Wind & Earth resistance. 10% Holy resistance. MaxHP +5%. Garment Nidhoggur's Shadow Garb  - 7% All element resistance. Mdef +3. Sheriff's Manteau  - 1% tolerance Demi-Human, Mdef +1 [BG combo] Glorious Muffler  - MaxHP +5%, 5% tolerance Demi-Human [Glorious Set] Valkyrian Manteau  - Increase your Perfect Dodge * 2 by refine. Goibne's Spaulders  - 10% Long Range resistance [Goibne set] Beach Manteau  - 10% Fire resistance [Beach combo] Mithril Magic Cape  - Mdef +3. May reduce magic damage by 20% but Def -20%. Ragamuffin Manteau  - Indestructible. Mdef +10. Shoes Variant Shoes  - MaxHP & MaxSP +20%. Do not refine. Battle Boots  - 1% tolerance Demi-Human [BG combo] Glorious Shoes  - MaxHP +10%. 4% tolerance Demi-Human. [Glorious Set] Beach Sandals  - 10% Fire ressitance [Beach combo] Shackles  - +50 Atk [Bloodied Shackle Ball combo] Accessory Bow Thimble  - +3% Long Range damage. Orleans Glove  - Dex +2. Matk +3%. Expert Ring  - Reduces aftercast delay of your skills by 5%. Bloodied Shackle Ball  - +50 Atk [Shackle combo] Ring of Flame Lord  - Offensive auto-cast skills. [Ring of Resonance combo] Ring of Resonance  - Defensive auto-cast skills. [Ring of Flame Lord combo] Rental Glove  - Dex +4. [WoE reward] Sheriff Badge (Gunslinger)  - Atk +5%. [Glorious Ring combo] Glorious Ring  - Apsd +5%. Fire, Water, Wind & Earth resistance +10%. [Medal of Honor combo] Weapons Wasteland's Outlaw  - [Revolver] Increases Hit Rate and Attack Speed based on your AGI. Heaven's Feather & Hell's Fire  - [Revolver] Increases Desperado damage and inflicts Burning status. Altair & Ares  - [Revolver] Decreases After-cast delay by refine and increases ranged attacks. Gate Keeper-DD  - [Shotgun] Dex +1. Splash damage. Autocast Level 6 Spread Shot by a low chance. Death Fire  - [Shotgun] Decreases After-cast delay by refine and increases ranged attacks. Peace Breaker  - [Shotgun] Increases Attack Speed by 25%. Destroyer  - [Grenade Launcher] Low chance of destroying enemy's armor. Soldier Revolver  - +55% Damage against Demi-Human. Ignore 20% against Demi-Human. Indestructible. Dex +2. Soldier Shotgun  - +55% Damage against Demi-Human. Ignore 20% against Demi-Human. Indestructible. Dex +2. Splash damage. Soldier Grenade Launcher  - +35% Damage against Demi-Human. Ignore 20% against Demi-Human. Indestructible. Dex +2. Cards Headgear Dolomedes Card Dark Pinguicula Card Duneyrr Card Gemini-S58 Card Nightmare Card Leib Olmai Card Leaf Cat Card Giant Hornet Card Giearth Card Permeter Card Gibbet Card DEX + 1 Armor Marc Card Evil Druid Card Pasana Card Pot Dofle Card Dokebi Card Sandman Card Bathory Card Dark Frame Card Demon Pungus Card Disguise Card Rybio Card Sasquatch Card Peco Peco Card Frus Card DEX + 10 Shield Thara Frog Card Horn Card Garment Raydric Card Noxious Card Randel Card Frildora Card Kapha Card Shoes Matyr Card Green Ferus Card Megalith Card Accessory Zerom Card Gold Scaraba Card Alligator Card Yoyo Card Ragged Zombie Card Errende Ebecee Card Wickebine Tres Card Horong Card Smokie Card Weapon Hydra Card Skeleton Worker Card Savage Babe Card Marina Card Plankton Card Magnolia Card Metaling Card Requiem Card Bullets & Grenades Bullet [Revolver & Shotgun] Bloody Shell [Revolver & Shotgun] Silver Bullet [Revolver & Shotgun] Armor-Piercing Shot [Revolver & Shotgun] Freezing Bullet [Revolver & Shotgun] Blazing Bullet [Revolver & Shotgun] Lightning Bullet [Revolver & Shotgun] Magic Stone Bullet [Revolver & Shotgun] Blind Sphere [Grenade Launcher] Freezing Sphere [Grenade Launcher] Flare Sphere [Grenade Launcher] Lightning Sphere [Grenade Launcher] Poison Sphere [Grenade Launcher] Gunslinger Accessories and Weapons NPCs 1. Gunslinger Accessories NPC is located at Prontera (131, 216). Bullets and Spheres are available. 2. Gunslinger Weapons NPC is located at Prontera (138, 225). Revolvers, Rifles, Shotguns, Gatling guns and Grenade Launchers are available.